When you change your email address we’ll need to invite the new email address into CONQA with the same access as your previous email. Send a request through to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details that need to be changed.
There are a few things to check before we deactivate your old email. Firstly, if you are using the CONQA Site App, it is important that you make sure that your upload queue has finished uploading all the files and photos, this could be as simple as leaving the CONQA app running with a good network connection and forcing the upload queue to start.
What you may find if you are a CONQA Web App or Account App user (app.con.qa or account.con.qa) is that your auto-fill settings on your browser are automatically logging you in with your old credentials. This is your browser trying to be clever and assist in signing you in faster, we need you to be signed out of all instances of CONQA before you set up your new profile. The fastest way to sign you out is to clear your browser’s cache data, this is relatively straightforward, see instructions below:
Please note this will log you out of anything you are currently using on your browser, please save your work in any open tabs prior to these steps.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
Once this is done find the email from email@example.com and use the Join Project link:
Once you have set up your new Profile you can save this to your device’s autofill if you need to have ease of access.
If you have any questions please reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.