Note: You need Account Admin permission before you can add or remove users to Conqa.
- Head to account.con.qa
- Select the project you want to remove users to from your project list
- Click on Groups in the top, right corner
- Find the group where the user is added to, and click into the group
- Find the user in the list. You'll see their email address as well as their full name if they have activated their account.
- Click the X button to the right hand side to remove them from the group.
- Click 'OK' to confirm.
If the user has been added to another group within the project, with permissions like 'Account Access' or 'Site App Access' they will still have access to the project so we recommend you check all groups within a project.
If the user is an Account Admin, they will still have access to the project, along with all projects.