Note: You need Account Admin permission before you can add or remove users to Conqa.
- Head to account.con.qa
- Select the project you want to add users to from your project list
- Click on Groups in the top, right corner
- Find the group with the user permissions you want to add a user to. Eg. Site/Web app access, Account access etc...
- Click into the group and select 'Add Users'
- Type in an email address and ensure you click on the email address so it appears underneath as per the picture.
- Do the same for any additional email addresses
- Select Add User button
The user(s) will then receive an email called 'Welcome to Conqa' with a link to activate their account.
Does this user need access to multiple or all projects?
If you are a specialised trade, and you want your users to have access to multiple projects, you will need to give them admin access so they can view all existing, and any new projects.
To do so:
- Once you've invited the user as above, click on the ALL USERS button on the top middle of the page.
- Find the email address in the list and select the Account Admin box to see the blue tick. This user will now have access to all existing projects, and new ones as they are created.
Please note: In most cases your account will be invoiced for additional users. This excludes Review Only Users. If you're unsure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org