You can delete full folders, or individual checklists within a folder. Make sure you have the exact folder/checklist selected by checking the name of the folder/checklist on the top left.
- Head to app.con.qa on your phone, tablet or computer.
- Navigate to the folder or checkpoint you wish to delete. Select the item you want to delete by clicking into it.
- Once you’ve selected the correct item, select the three dots in the top right hand corner of your Conqa app.
- Select the ‘delete’ option and confirm by selecting ‘Delete’
- The item(s) will now be hidden from your view in the app.