Note: You will need self-building permissions to do this, if you do not have these permissions the support team is happy to archive projects for you
As you complete projects in CONQA you can keep them on file for reference by Archiving the project. This disables access to the project via Web App, however the project is still accessible through the Account App for report generation/reviewing.
How to Archive Projects
- Head to the CONQA Account App - account.con.qa
- Navigate to your project list
- Select the clock symbol to the right of the project
Your archived projects will now be accessible to review via the archived tab and will no longer be accessible in the Web App.
How to restore archived projects
- Navigate to the Archived tab on account.con.qa
- Select the rewind clock symbol to the right of the project name
- Your project will now appear in the Current project list and will be accessible in the Web App again.