While working in CONQA, you can send reports of your QA and project checklists from the Web App.
You can send a report of any folder or checklist, whatever item is selected will be sent as a PDF, if all checklists in a particular folder are required, you can send them as one report by selecting the folder they are stored in.
- Navigate to your project in the Web App
- Select the folder or checklist you wish to create a report of
- Select the ⋮ icon (the three dots in the top right of the page)
- Select 'Send report'
- Select the +add recipient bubble. A list will appear of preloaded email addresses. The list contains both project users and people who have previously been sent a report, defect or sign off request.
- Select an email address from the list, or type in a new email address. Any new email addresses will then appear in the list for the future.
- You can write an optional message to the recipient.
- Hit SEND.
The recipient(s) will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to view the PDF report via their browser.
The PDF is a live link to the project, so any changes made to the QA after the report was sent will be reflected in the report.
What does the report contain?
The first page of the report is a summary of the sections within the area that was selected with links to jump to particular areas.
The report itself contains the name, time and date stamps of any QA completed within a section, as well as comments, images and documents attached to the QA checkpoints.
Click on the thumbnail or link of an image to jump to the larger image.