Skip to main content
Condictionary for Customers
- 'Web App' - app.con.qa - the browser-based App for inputting info into Conqa. Often used on a computer for bulk uploading files/photos.
- 'Site App' - the App / Play Store downloadable App that is used on site for inputting info into Conqa. Only available on mobile devices. Can be used Offline.
- 'Account Overview' - account.con.qa - the portal to review a project's QA.
- 'QA Folder Structure' - the structure of a project (levels, apartments, grid sections, etc). QA Folder Structure is usually found in the Explorer tab of a project.
- 'Progress matrix' - a gridded table showing snapshot of progress across a project. E.g. this customer progress matrix. Progress matrices are found in the Insights tab of a project.
- 'Export' - the PDF export that is used to communicate QA. E.g. this customer PDF export.
- 'Explorer' - the account.con.qa tab where a QA Folder Structure is displayed
- 'Checklist' - a pre-built checklist that can be followed by Conqa users.
- 'Profile' - the term for a user's login/account.
- 'Review only access' - inviting a client/main contractor to have access to the Account Overview page.