Creating the Project
- Go to account.con.qa on a computer (account.con.qa cannot be accessed via tablet or mobile).
- When on your company’s Project List, click ‘NEW PROJECT'
- Enter the name of the project and select the correct Project Template. (Project Templates need to be created with assistance from firstname.lastname@example.org. Multiple templates can be created for your account - e.g. ‘Residential Waterproofing Template’, ‘Residential Concrete Repair Template’ - which will pull different QA Folder Structures into the New Project.)
- Scroll down to find the New Project then click ‘Go to Web App’. This is where you can create a Folder Structure and Add Checklists. (You can do this on a mobile, tablet or computer.)
- To build the project, Add Folders and Checklists.
- Your Account’s entire Checklist Library will be pulled into all New Projects like this:
- See this page to add new Checklists to your Account or Project.
Creating the Project Structure
The team can do this on site as they work, but if you want to build it for them ahead of time:
- Click into the area you want to add some Folders/Checklists. (Usually going to be the QA folder.)
- When inside that Folder, click + ADD to add Folders or Checklists.
- After adding a Folder, add Checklists inside that Folder and name them as required:
- Add in Checklists from your Checklist Library and name them as you need.