Checklists are the building blocks of CONQA. They ensure your site team knows the installation methodology and provide an easy way of taking photos as evidence that will be displayed in the eventual QA Report.
Each checklist is made up of 'checkpoints'. Each checkpoint allows the user to:
- Mark the checkpoint status as PASS / FAIL / N/A
- Adjust the status as it changes - i.e. if a substrate is unacceptable FAIL the checkpoint, when it's remedied PASS the checkpoint. This history will be recorded, creating an audit trail of what happens on site.
- Add unlimited Comments
- Take unlimited Photos
- Attach unlimited Files
- Add Signatures
Often checkpoints will need to be grouped into sections. You can see in the below screenshot that the checklist for this unit has 24 checkpoints divided up into 2 sections (Sewer Stacks/Water Supply + Water & Gas Rough-In/Pre-line Ins).
Building New Checklists via Spreadsheet
You can add new checklists to your Account or Project by using a spreadsheet to outline the checkpoints and sections of a checklist. E.g.
This tells us that:
- The checklist is called Floor Finishes Checklist (in RED)
- That there are 4 sections needed for the project (in GREEN) - Subfloor, Floor Preparation, Adhesive + Carpet / Vinyl + Wall Finish + Protection and Handover
- The ‘checkpoints’ required in each section.
Outline the checklist in excel and then send it through to email@example.com and we'll add it to your Account or Project.
New Checklists must be sent into CONQA to be added to your Account's Checklist Library and/or a specific Project Checklist Library. Once these Checklists are added to a Project you can add them as required.