Checklists are the building blocks of Conqa. They ensure your site team knows the installation methodology and provide an easy way of taking photos as evidence that will be displayed in the eventual QA Report.
Each checklist is made up of 'checkpoints'. Each checkpoint in Conqa allows the user to:
- Mark the checkpoint status as PASS / FAIL / N/A
- Adjust the status as it changes - i.e. if a substrate is unacceptable FAIL the checkpoint, when it's remedied PASS the checkpoint. This history will be recorded, creating an audit trail of what happens on site.
- Add unlimited Comments
- Take unlimited Photos
- Attach unlimited Files
- Add Signatures
Often checkpoints will need to be grouped into sections. You can see in the below screenshot that the checklist for this area has 16 checkpoints divided up into 4 sections (Subfloor, Floor Preparation, Adhesive + Carpet / Vinyl + Wall Finish + Protection and Handover).
Adding New Checklists to Conqa
You can add new checklists to your Account (meaning that every new project you create will have that checklist in the Project's Library) or you can add a checklist to specific projects.
Using a spreadsheet to outline the checkpoints and sections of a checklist is the easiest way to communicate to Conqa what you need. E.g:
This tells us that:
- The checklist is called Floor Finishes Checklist (in RED)
- That there are 4 sections needed for the project (in GREEN) - Subfloor, Floor Preparation, Adhesive + Carpet / Vinyl + Wall Finish + Protection and Handover
- The ‘checkpoints’ required in each section.
Outline the checklist in excel and then send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it to your account library or project library.
New Checklists must be sent into Conqa to be added to your Account's Checklist Library and/or a specific Project Checklist Library. Once these Checklists are added to a Project you can add them as required 'Add as they go'.