Why use Variations?
Tracking Variations on CONQA ensures that you have a robust audit trail, allowing you to be confident you will get paid for the work that you do.
How to get set up with Variations
Variations need to be enabled per account. If you do not have variations enabled, you will see this screen in the CONQA App:
Simply hit the 'Start free trial' button to get access to Variations on CONQA.
If you don't see this button, or have some questions about the trial please get in touch with our support team via the live chat in app or email them at email@example.com
Once variations have been enabled you will see a screen like the below:
How to use Variations
Check out the video below for a run through on how to create, update and report on Variations across the CONQA App and Account interface.
Creating a Variation in the CONQA App:
- Hit the 'ADD' icon in the bottom right and select 'Variation'
- Set the variation name and hit 'Create'
- Fill in the first section of the form 'Received Instructions'
- Reference/SI Number
- Scope of Work
- Agreed value
- If needed, you can capture the requester's signature here
- While working you can easily capture hours works and materials used in the labour and material fields (just hit + to add more content)
- Once the work is complete, fill out the 'Job Complete' section
- Mark as PASS/FAIL
- Details of work
- Labour & Materials
- Sign off (if needed) from site supervisor
- If needed your QS can tally up costs and enter them in the 'Values' fields to include in the final report.
Accessing Variations via Account
The Variations Register allows you to easily filter dates to match your billing cycle, export your filtered results to excel, and pull QA reports that go direct to your email. These spreadsheets and PDFs can be easily shared with your counter QS.
If you have any further questions please get in touch with your account manager or reach out to our support team directly via firstname.lastname@example.org